Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Back!



Ok, I will really try to update this more than every two and a half years! geez! So in the last two years, we have had a lot of pain, but with a lot of pain comes a lot of joy. So I guess I will just cut to the chase and show you our joy. Paisley Jane. What a wonderful baby she is! we sure do love her. I fear she is going to be a drama queen, she is already doing impersonations. Right now, Elvis seems to be a favorite.

Joe is working full time and going to school full time too. It is really hard not seeing as much as I would like, but I just have to keep telling myself its not forever.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It's about fricken time lady! I want to see LOTS more of you and your cute little family! Welcome back

linda said...

i agree with sus. one picture of paisley just doesn't cut it. but welcome back.